The arctic nights catch your breath with both their stunning beauty and deep cold. There is silver on the ice and water with ethereal greens in the sky along a line of deep night; a reminder of fierce beauty and balance in the universe. They are hand crafted bespoke pieces that I love to create and share.
MATERIALS: Harp Seal, Delicas Beads, Sterling Silver Findings
SIZE: Approximately 3.5” x 0.5”
COLORS: various shades of grey, silver, blue, turquoise, green, aquamarine, black, white
ABOUT SEAL FUR:
- We use natural seal fur 100% ethically sourced from indigenous harvest registered and purchased from NWT arts.
- Our seal fur has been tanned and dyed according to the environmental rules in Canada.
- All seal furs have variations in color and finished caused by their natural origin.
- Our products are authentic and carefully handmade by the artist themselves, with high-quality materials. Thoughtful, unique slow fashion that will last.
- Take care of them and you will enjoy our exclusive items for a long time.