- Handmade with Honour and Love in the Northwest Territories
- Lightweight with a big statement
- Using delicas beads
- Using natural Seal Fur
- Every pair is as unique as their owner
Arctic Sunrise – Harp Seal & Delicas Seed Pendant Earringsby She Was A Free Spirit
These elegant pendant style earrings show the beauty of the arctic sunrise over the silver frozen land. Imagine the protective warmth of seal skin and the promise of a rising sun holding you safely. They are hand crafted bespoke pieces that I love to create and share.
MATERIALS: Harp Seal, Delicas Beads, Sterling Silver Findings
SIZE: approximately 4” x 0.5”
COLORS: various shades of grey, yellow, blue, red, mauve, pink, white
ABOUT SEAL FUR:
- We use natural seal fur 100% ethically sourced from indigenous harvest registered and purchased from NWT arts.
- Our seal fur has been tanned and dyed according to the environmental rules in Canada.
- All seal furs have variations in color and finished caused by their natural origin.
- Our products are authentic and carefully handmade by the artist themselves, with high-quality materials. Thoughtful, unique slow fashion that will last.
- Take care of them and you will enjoy our exclusive items for a long time.
Out of stock