- Arctic sunset inspired breadwork finished off with beautiful harp seal fur!
- Very light, stylish, colourful and funky!
- Delicas beads
- Musk ox horn
- Natural Harp seal tassels
- Copper disc
- Sterling silver finding
- Seal fur “strip” is 10″ cm in length
- Natural Harp Seal / All colours of beads
ABOUT SEAL FUR:
- We use natural seal fur 100% ethically sourced from indigenous harvest registered and purchased from NWT arts.
- Our seal fur has been tanned and dyed according to the environmental rules in Canada.
- All seal furs have variations in color and finished caused by their natural origin.
- Our products are authentic and carefully handmade with high-quality materials.
- Take care of them and you will enjoy our exclusive items for a long time.
- No returns acceptable.
*Tuktoyaktuk Skies Photo Credit: Chris Kelly Photography @chriskellyphotography