Immerse yourself in the primal beauty of ‘Wild Earth Sacred Fire,’ a captivating artwork crafted from seal skin, sinew, fish skin, bamboo, metallic leather, and snow-bleached paper. This masterpiece celebrates our reciprocal and mutually beneficial relationship with the earth, inviting you to ponder the profound interconnectedness shaping our existence.
The natural world is a divine trust to be used sustainably and to inspire the development of culture and heritage for the betterment of the world.
- Seal skin, sinew, fish skin, bamboo, metallic leather, snow-bleached paper
- 8 x 10 inches
About seal fur
- Seal fur is ethically sourced in Canada from Indigenous sources when available.
- Seal fur is dyed according to environmental rules in Canada.
- Product made carefully to highest quality.
- We will mail via post within Canada.
- No exchange or returns.