I first created this design as a young girl and kept in my heart and head ever since. I made a fringed heart Christmas ornament out of old denim as a gift for my mom. Since then my materials and artisanship have improved and this design became bold, bright, luxurious statement earrings, a symbol of love featuring a metallic rainbow and arctic fox fur clouds, adorned with glass beaded edging.
– arctic fox fur
– metallic leather
– glass beads
– sterling silver hooks
One size. Approximately 12″ long
19g or 0.04 lbs
About seal fur
- Seal pelt is commercially tanned according to the environmental standards in Canada.
- Sealskins have variations in color, texture, thickness, and finish due to their natural origin and being organic products.
Taalrumiq products are authentically Inuit hand crafted with the utmost quality and care in the tradition of my ancestors. Using fine quality materials, they are made to last and created with the same attention to detail as if I were sewing for my own family. Each handmade product is unique and one of a kind. Keep away from pets, store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and your original Taalrumiq product will last for a long time. Due to the nature of Sealskin and fox fur, there may be some variation in color, texture, length and thickness
– No returns accepted due to personal nature of the item.
Shipping cost (with tracking #) and how long to ship in general
– Ready to ship within 5 business days after your order.
– Shipping within Canada only
– $25 regular mail with tracking