Elevating the classic knit toque with a northern twist! A factory knit hat with hand crafted fox fur pom-pom and beaded sealskin adornment, look fabulous this winter in a unique and one of a kind winter accessory. An Inuit design that everyone can wear.
- fox fur
- deer hide
- glass beads
- acrylic/polyester knit hat
- Black hat & pom, red Inukshuk
- Orange hat & pom, orange sealskin solidarity heart
- Cream hat, orange pom, purple moosehide heart
- White hat, blue fox pom, pink seal heart
- Black hat & pom, black seal heart
- One Size – women
Information about the seal skins that you are using
The seal pelt is harvested humanely as part of a subsistence economy, a by-product of a traditional seal hunt. Seal pelt is commercially tanned and processed according to environmental standards in Canada. Sealskins have variations in color, texture, thickness and finish due to natural origin and being organic products.
Taalrumiq products are authentically Inuit hand crafted with the utmost quality and care in the tradition of my ancestors. Each handmade product is unique and one of a kind. Keep away from pets, store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. If wet, hang and ensure they are completely dry before storage. Brush fox fur to re-fluff. Due to the nature of Sealskin and fox fur, there is variation in color, texture, length and thickness.
– No returns accepted due to personal nature of the item.
Shipping cost (with tracking #) and how long to ship in general
– Ready to ship within 2 business days after your order.
– Shipping within Canada only
– Shipping time may vary