These earrings are designed in the shape of an Inukshuk, a traditional Inuit landmark in the Arctic. The Inukshuk is made with black glass beads, creating a striking contrast against the bronze metallic leather background. The black fox fur adds an element of texture and luxury to the piece, while the glass bead and hessonite gemstone edging provides a touch of glamour.
- Bronze metallic leather
- black glass bead Inukshuk
- black fox fur
- glass bead & hessonite gemstone edging
- gold hooks
Taalrumiq products are authentically Inuit & hand crafted with the utmost quality and care in the tradition of my ancestors. Using fine quality materials, they are made to last and created with the same attention to detail as if I were sewing for my own family. Each handmade product is unique and one of a kind. Keep away from pets, store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and your original Taalrumiq product will last for a long time. Due to the nature of Sealskin, there will be some variation in color, texture, length and thickness.
- No returns accepted due to personal nature of the item.
- Ready to ship within 5 business days after your order.
- Shipping within Canada only
- $25 regular mail with tracking number