“Love Winding the Hand of Time” is a captivating 10 X 8-inch artwork crafted from sealskin, sinew, fish skin, and bamboo. This abstract masterpiece is a profound exploration of the Indigenous Dene concept of time, portraying it as larger than life. Through intricate design and symbolism, it beautifully illustrates the ever-elusive nature of life and the enigmatic concept of time, making it a truly unique and thought-provoking piece of art.
The natural world is a divine trust to be used sustainably and to inspire the development of culture and heritage for the betterment of the world.
- Sealskin, sinew, fish skin, bamboo
- 8 x 10 inches
About seal fur
- Seal fur is ethically sourced in Canada from Indigenous sources when available.
- Seal fur is dyed according to environmental rules in Canada.
- Product made carefully to highest quality.
- We will mail via post within Canada.
- No exchange or returns.