The sweetest little seal fur Ookpik. Ookpik are a popular children’s toy or good luck tokens. Ookpik means “snowy owl” or “Arctic owl” in Inuvialuktun.
Where is it made?
Seal Skin, Leather, Embroidery floss, Pile lining for stuffing.
9cm (3.5in) in height.
About seal fur
- We use natural seal fur 100% ethically sourced from Canadian harvesters in Canada.
- Our seal fur has been tanned and dyed according to the environmental rules in Canada.
- All seal furs have variations in color and finish caused by their natural origin.
- Our products are authentic and carefully handmade by the artist themselves, with high-quality materials. Thoughtful, unique slow fashion that will last.
- Take care of them and you will enjoy your exclusive items for years to come.
- No returns are acceptable.