Hand crafted, Inuit made contemporary Sealskin mittens. Embellished with a V often seen in traditional Inuit designs, trimmed in Fox Fur and fluffy pile lining these mittens will keep you warm while making a bold fashion statement.
– Natural & Red sealskin
– Black Leather
– Fox Fur
– Pile Lining
About seal fur
- Seal pelt is commercially tanned and dyed according to the environmental standards in Canada.
- Sealskins have variations in color, texture, thickness, and finish due to their natural origin and being organic products.
Taalrumiq products are authentically Inuit hand crafted with the utmost quality and care in the tradition of my ancestors. Using fine quality materials, they are made to last and created with the same attention to detail as if I were sewing for my own family. Each handmade product is unique and one of a kind. Keep away from pets, store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and your original Taalrumiq product will last for a long time. Due to the nature of Sealskin and fox fur, there may be some variation in color, texture, length and thickness
– No returns are accepted due to the personal nature of the item.
Shipping cost (with tracking #) and how long to ship in general
– Ready to ship within 5 business days after your order.
– Shipping within Canada only
– Shipping time may vary due to COVID-19 restrictions.
– $15 regular mail with tracking
– $27 XpressPost with tracking