The energy of our ancestors radiated through me while creating these earrings. I instantly knew these earrings would be my signature earrings. I spent many hours working on the design and decided upon one that brought pride to me. The V shape Sealskin resembles a tattoo, located on the forehead, which signifies entering womanhood for us Inuit. The silver fox fur adds a contemporary look that will leave you feeling timeless. Handcrafted with the utmost love and care. Made with Natural Sealskin from our waters, silver fox fur-Embellished rondelle beads. They are backed with complimentary grey moosehide backing and Stirling Silver hooks. Made with fine materials only. You don’t want to miss out on these natural exquisite one-of-a-kind earrings! Go ahead, splurge and treat yourself 😊
Where is it made?
Natural Grey Sealskin, Silver fox fur, rondelle beads, grey moosehide backing, Stirling Silver hooks.
Available for blue, turquoise, ocean green, white beads options
Approximately 24cm length, 5cm widest part of sealskin, 9cm widest part of fur.
About seal fur
- We use natural seal fur 100% ethically sourced from Canadian harvesters in Canada.
- Our seal fur has been tanned and dyed according to the environmental rules in Canada.
- All seal furs have variations in color and finish caused by their natural origin.
- Our products are authentic and carefully handmade by the artist themselves, with high-quality materials. Thoughtful, unique slow fashion that will last.
- Take care of them and you will enjoy your exclusive items for years to come.
- Made to order (5 Days)
- No returns are acceptable.