Immerse yourself in the rhythmic resonance of Drummer’s Law. Crafted from seal skin, sinew, snow-bleached paper, and bamboo, and adorned with porcupine quills, this drum echoes the ancient teachings of the Dene. Cheryl’s vision encapsulates the drum’s role as a divine trust, urging sustainable use to cultivate culture, heritage, and harmonious coexistence with nature for a better world.
The natural world is a divine trust to be used sustainably and to inspire the development of culture and heritage for the betterment of the world.
- Seal skin, sinew, snow-bleached paper, bamboo, porcupine quills
- 8 x 10 inches
About seal fur
- Seal fur is ethically sourced in Canada from Indigenous sources when available.
- Seal fur is dyed according to environmental rules in Canada.
- Product made carefully to highest quality.
- We will mail via post within Canada.
- No exchange or returns.