Gorgeous Sealskin earrings—Inuit designed—with center designs of Salmon skin leather. The blue Fox fur pompom adds an overall elegance. Embellished with Czech beads and Shell beads, backed with black split hide. Sterling silver hooks. Handcrafted with the utmost love and care. Made with Natural Sealskin from our waters, blue Fox fur-embellished shell, rondelle, and seed beads. Made with fine materials only.
Where is it made?
Natural Grey Sealskin, Blue fox fur, Salmon skin leather, Turquoise Shells, rondelle and Czech seed beads, Black split hide backing, Stirling Silver hooks.
Approximately 20cm length, 5.5cm widest part of sealskin
About seal fur
- We use natural seal fur 100% ethically sourced from Canadian harvesters in Canada.
- Our seal fur has been tanned and dyed according to the environmental rules in Canada.
- All seal furs have variations in color and finish caused by their natural origin.
- Our products are authentic and carefully handmade by the artist themselves, with high-quality materials. Thoughtful, unique slow fashion that will last.
- Take care of them and you will enjoy your exclusive items for years to come.
- No returns are acceptable.
- Made to order