The edges of the earrings are adorned with Czech beads, adding a pop of color and a touch of elegance to these already exquisite pieces. The intricate design of the Inukshuk is the centerpiece of each earring, making these pieces, not just stylish accessories but also meaningful representations of Inuit culture and heritage.
Where is it made?
- Sealskin both sides
- Czech beads
About seal fur
- We use natural seal fur 100% ethically sourced from Canadian harvesters in Canada.
- Our seal fur has been tanned and dyed according to the environmental rules in Canada.
- All seal furs have variations in color and finish caused by their natural origin.
- Our products are authentic and carefully handmade by the artist themselves, with high-quality materials. Thoughtful, unique slow fashion that will last.
- Take care of them and you will enjoy your exclusive items for years to come.
- No returns are acceptable.