Handmade slipper with a unique flower sealskin decoration that adds a touch of elegance and sophistication to your cozy indoor footwear collection. Each slipper is made to order, ensuring that you receive a product that perfectly fits your requirements.
If you have a specific shape in mind, our talented artist will be more than happy to accommodate your request, ensuring that your slippers fit perfectly and provide maximum comfort. The slipper’s interior is lined with Sherpa material, providing a soft and warm experience for your feet.
Where is it made?
Split hide, sealskin, fox fur, sherpa
About seal fur
- We use natural seal fur 100% ethically sourced from Canadian harvesters in Canada.
- Our seal fur has been tanned and dyed according to the environmental rules in Canada.
- All seal furs have variations in color and finish caused by their natural origin.
- Our products are authentic and carefully handmade by the artist themselves, with high-quality materials. Thoughtful, unique slow fashion that will last.
- Take care of them and you will enjoy your exclusive items for years to come.
- No returns are acceptable.