Originally created for the Strong People, Strong Communities Indigenous Mural Art Project community workshops, sealskin solidarity heart pins are a piece that everyone can wear as a visual symbol of love and support for our Indigenous communities in light of children’s graves being recovered at various residential schools across Canada. A conversation piece, a symbol of love and accessible Inuit design.
– orange suede– metallic copper leather backing – glass bead and gemstone edging
– Non-seal fur product, shipping to US available
Orange with Orange Seed & accent beads.
1 size. 1″ x 1″
Taalrumiq products are authentically Inuit & handcrafted with the utmost quality and care in the tradition of my ancestors. Using fine quality materials, they are made to last and created with the same attention to detail as if I were sewing for my own family. Each handmade product is unique and one of a kind. Keep away from pets, store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and your original Taalrumiq product will last for a long time.
– No returns are accepted due to the personal nature of the item.
– Ready to ship within 2 business days after your order.
– Ships worldwide, with some exceptions.
– Shipping time may vary due to COVID-19 restrictions.