Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the North with this stunning Okpik owl on tree branch art piece. It is handcrafted with intricate attention to detail from a combination of sealskin, moose hide, leather, and squirrel. These materials, carefully sourced and selected, come together to create a harmonious composition that captures the essence of the Arctic wilderness.
Where is it made?
sealskin, moose hide, leather, squirrel
About seal fur
- We use natural seal fur 100% ethically sourced from Canadian harvesters in Canada.
- Our seal fur has been tanned and dyed according to the environmental rules in Canada.
- All seal furs have variations in color and finish caused by their natural origin.
- Our products are authentic and carefully handmade by the artist themselves, with high-quality materials. Thoughtful, unique slow fashion that will last.
- Take care of them and you will enjoy your exclusive items for years to come.
- No returns are acceptable.