Introducing “My Home Was a Tree” – a striking 10 x 8-inch artwork crafted from sealskin, salmon fish skin, sinew, bamboo, and snow-bleached paper. With a captivating narrative woven into the diverse materials, it serves as a powerful reminder of our interconnectedness with the natural world.
The natural world is a divine trust to be used sustainably and to inspire the development of culture and heritage for the betterment of the world.
- Sealskin, salmon fish skin, sinew, bamboo, snow bleached paper
- 10 X 8 inches
About seal fur
- Seal fur is ethically sourced in Canada from Indigenous sources when available.
- Seal fur is dyed according to environmental rules in Canada.
- Product made carefully to highest quality.
- We will mail via post within Canada.
- No exchange or returns.