Introducing Cheryl’s Polar Blue artwork, a captivating 10 X 8-inch masterpiece crafted from seal skin, sinew, fish skin, bamboo, dyed leather, and snow-bleached paper. This abstract creation delves into the profound impact of climate change on polar bears, beautifully illustrating the intricate relationship between oceans and marine life that humanity is witnessing. A visually striking reminder of our interconnected existence.
The natural world is a divine trust to be used sustainably and to inspire the development of culture and heritage for the betterment of the world.
- Seal skin, sinew, fish skin, bamboo, dyed leather, snow bleached paper
- 8 x 10 inches
About seal fur
- Seal fur is ethically sourced in Canada from Indigenous sources when available.
- Seal fur is dyed according to environmental rules in Canada.
- Product made carefully to highest quality.
- We will mail via post within Canada.
- No exchange or returns.