Elevate your comfort and style with our Sealskin Inukshuk Slippers, meticulously crafted with Chech bead detailing, premium sealskin, durable hide, sumptuous Sherpa lining, and adorned with dyed light blue fox fur, combining Indigenous artistry with modern luxury for an unparalleled lounging experience.
Where is it made?
- Chech beads
- Sherpa lining
- Dyed light blue fox fur
About seal fur
- We use natural seal fur 100% ethically sourced from Canadian harvesters in Canada.
- Our seal fur has been tanned and dyed according to the environmental rules in Canada.
- All seal furs have variations in color and finish caused by their natural origin.
- Our products are authentic and carefully handmade by the artist themselves, with high-quality materials. Thoughtful, unique slow fashion that will last.
- Take care of them and you will enjoy your exclusive items for years to come.
- No returns are acceptable.