These mini sealskin earrings are so light, you won’t even know you’re wearing them! Resembling a ships wheel, these earrings may be for the “sailor!” Handcrafted with the utmost love and care. Made with Natural Sealskin from our waters-Embellished with Delica beads and Toho Beads. They are backed with complimentary grey moosehide backing and Stirling Silver hooks. Made with fine materials only.
Where is it made?
Natural Grey Sealskin, Toho beads, Delica beads, grey moosehide backing, Stirling Silver hooks.
4.5 cm length from hook. 2.7 cm diameter.
About seal fur
- We use natural seal fur 100% ethically sourced from Canadian harvesters in Canada.
- Our seal fur has been tanned and dyed according to the environmental rules in Canada.
- All seal furs have variations in color and finish caused by their natural origin.
- Our products are authentic and carefully handmade by the artist themselves, with high-quality materials. Thoughtful, unique slow fashion that will last.
- Take care of them and you will enjoy your exclusive items for years to come.
- No returns are acceptable.