The Petals of Life Pin is a symbol of the journey towards healing and growth after the trauma many Indigenous peoples have and continue to experience. It represents the complex and painful process of acknowledging the truth of past harm and seeking reconciliation with those who have been affected.
The flower pin itself is symbolic for the growth and transformation that can occur through this process. Like a flower, our healing can start from a small seed, or a single moment of realization. With time, attention, and care, that seed can grow and bloom into a beautiful and vibrant symbol of new life and hope.
But the journey towards growth is not without its challenges. The petals of the flower represent the difficult truths we must face, and the pain and suffering that have been endured. The beads represent the strength and resilience needed to weather these challenges and continue the path of healing.
In wearing the Petals of Life Pin, we honor the courage and resilience of those who have endured trauma, and we stand in solidarity with them on their journey towards healing and growth. It is a powerful reminder that even in the darkest of times, there is always the potential for new life and renewal.
Where is it made?
- Real genuine leather
- Czech beads
- Glass beads
approximately 3 inches diameter
About seal fur
- We use natural seal fur 100% ethically sourced from Canadian harvesters in Canada.
- Our seal fur has been tanned and dyed according to the environmental rules in Canada.
- All seal furs have variations in color and finish caused by their natural origin.
- Our products are authentic and carefully handmade by the artist themselves, with high-quality materials. Thoughtful, unique slow fashion that will last.
- Take care of them and you will enjoy your exclusive items for years to come.
- No returns are acceptable.