This elegant Sealskin necklace was inspired by my signature earrings. Both complement each other. The V shape Sealskin resembles a tattoo, located on the forehead, which signifies entering womanhood for us Inuit. The Silver fox fur adds a contemporary look that will leave you feeling timeless. Handcrafted with the utmost love and care. Made with Natural Sealskin from our waters, silver fox fur-embellished with Czech seed beads. Backed with complimentary grey moose hide. Black leather lacing. Made with fine materials only.
Where is it made?
Natural Grey Sealskin, Czech seed beads, grey moosehide backing
10 ½ inch length from top of sealskin to bottom of fox fur, Sealskin 5 inches wide at widest, Sealskin 5 inches in length. Buyer can choose circumference size for necklace-please include specifications when ordering.
About seal fur
- We use natural seal fur 100% ethically sourced from Canadian harvesters in Canada.
- Our seal fur has been tanned and dyed according to the environmental rules in Canada.
- All seal furs have variations in color and finish caused by their natural origin.
- Our products are authentic and carefully handmade by the artist themselves, with high-quality materials. Thoughtful, unique slow fashion that will last.
- Take care of them and you will enjoy your exclusive items for years to come.
- No returns are acceptable.
- Made to order