Hand crafted, Inuit made sophisticated Seal skin bow tie. A magnificent combination of black seal skin, leather and silk edged in matte black and antique metallic silver beads. This striking seal skin bow tie is a gorgeous finishing touch for modern formal clothing, cultural regalia or how you choose to style it. It is spectacular, lightweight and sure to make a statement! Adjustable silk neck band for comfort.
- Nunavut certified sustainable Seas kin in black
- black leather
- black silk
- glass seed beads in matte black and antique metallic silver
- metal clasp
Color availability: As shown
Available size(s): Large. Approximately 17cm x 6 cm x 3.5cm or 6.5″ x 2.25″ x 1.25”
Adjustable neck band up to52 cm or 20.5” length.
WEIGHT: 32g or 0.07 lbs
Our seal fur used to create this product is a sustainably harvested pelt from Nunavut, part of a subsistence economy. It has been tanned and dyed according to the environmental standards in Canada. Seal skins have variations in color, texture, thickness and finish due to their natural origin and being organic products.
Taalrumiq products are authentically Inuit & hand crafted with the utmost quality and care in the tradition of my ancestors. Using fine quality materials, they are made to last and created with the same attention to detail as if I were sewing for my own family. Each handmade product is unique and one of a kind. Keep away from pets, store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and your original Taalrumiq product will last for a long time. Due to the nature of Sealskin, there will be some variation in color, texture, length and thickness.
- No returns accepted due to personal nature of the item.
- If required, free repair and adjustments, contact Artist directly to arrange.
Shipping cost (with tracking #) and how long to ship in general
- Ready to ship within 5 business days after your order.
- Shipping within Canada only
- Shipping time may vary due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- $15 regular mail with tracking number