Step into a world of unparalleled comfort and style with our Sealskin Ulu Slippers. Indulge in the warmth of genuine sealskin hide, the softness of Sherpa lining, and the captivating allure of Czech beads and dyed black blue fox fur. Elevate your footwear collection and embrace the epitome of sophistication with these extraordinary slippers.
Where is it made?
- Chech beads
- Sherpa lining
- Dyed black blue fox fur
About seal fur
- We use natural seal fur 100% ethically sourced from Canadian harvesters in Canada.
- Our seal fur has been tanned and dyed according to the environmental rules in Canada.
- All seal furs have variations in color and finish caused by their natural origin.
- Our products are authentic and carefully handmade by the artist themselves, with high-quality materials. Thoughtful, unique slow fashion that will last.
- Take care of them and you will enjoy your exclusive items for years to come.
- No returns are acceptable.