Distinctly Inuvialuit, this series of cowl scarves represent the changing landscape of the arctic ocean coast near my home community of Tuktuuyaqtuuq. The series depicts different snapshots of the coastline as seasons change. Threatening our community’s existence as the coastline erodes, Inuvialuit way of life is constantly changing, forcing us to continually adapt to our surroundings.Each cowl scarf is unique and Iuxurious, meticulously hand crafted with seal fur, leather, metallic accents, gemstones, swarovski crystals, caribou antler buttons, with a fabric liner. Versatile and original, the Taalrumiq cowl scarf will add a sense of allure to your outfit or can be laid flat as a base to display your favorite jewelry and art. This design is suitable for everyone to purchase and wear. Quyanainni for supporting Taalrumiq Inuit made luxury fashion!
- Length: 67 cm or 26.5″ Height: 21.5 cm or 8.5 “
About seal fur
- Seal pelt is commercially tanned according to the environmental standards in Canada.
- Sealskins have variations in color, texture, thickness, and finish due to their natural origin and being organic products.
Taalrumiq products are authentically Inuit hand crafted with the utmost quality and care in the tradition of my ancestors. Using fine quality materials, they are made to last and created with the same attention to detail as if I were sewing for my own family. Each handmade product is unique and one of a kind. Keep away from pets, store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and your original Taalrumiq product will last for a long time. Due to the nature of Sealskin and fox fur, there may be some variation in color, texture, length and thickness
– No returns accepted due to personal nature of the item.
Shipping cost (with tracking #) and how long to ship in general
– Shipping within Canada only
– $25 regular mail with tracking