Inspired by the land and the sea these fun and lightweight discs are anchored by the Caribou, softened by Seal skin and star rimmed by the seed beads. They are hand crafted bespoke pieces that I love to create and share.
Interesting Caribou feature: Most female & male Caribou carry antlers
- Harp Seal, Denim
- Seed Beads
- Caribou Buttons
- Sterling Silver Findings
SIZE: approximately 3” x 3”
COLORS: various shades of grey, various shades of blue, Brown, White
ABOUT SEAL FUR:
- We use natural seal fur 100% ethically sourced from indigenous harvest registered and purchased from NWT arts.
- Our seal fur has been tanned and dyed according to the environmental rules in Canada.
- All seal furs have variations in color and finished caused by their natural origin.
- Our products are authentic and carefully handmade by the artist themselves, with high-quality materials. Thoughtful, unique slow fashion that will last.
- Take care of them and you will enjoy our exclusive items for a long time.
- No returns acceptable.