Where is it made?
Tuktoyaktuk, North West Territories
We live in both the light and the dark but colour can POP in both. The colour is our reminder of ethereal beauty and consistent change that is uniquely grounding.
Harp Seal, Delicas Beads, Sterling Silver Findings, Copper Disc
20” x 0.5”
Natural SealSkin (greys, silvers) purple, teal, blue, red, mauve, pink, white
About seal fur
- We use natural seal fur 100% ethically sourced from Canadian harvesters.
- Our seal fur has been tanned and dyed according to the environmental rules in Canada.
- All seal furs have variations in color and finished caused by their natural origin.
- Our products are authentic and carefully handmade by the artist themselves, with high-quality materials. Thoughtful, unique slow fashion that will last.
- Take care of them and you will enjoy your exclusive items for years to come.
- No returns accepted.
- Custom-made: Every pair is unique. Please allow 2 weeks delay upon order before shipping